Laura Oyier is no stranger to controversy. But She now seeks to redeem herself. You remember how she told the media that she got a tan in Dubai? And the tall tale of her eyebrows?
 Apparently Laura was on vacation in Singapore, her choice of hotel is what caught my eye though, she went to the intercontinental hotel in Singapore! And took a moment to take photos. Mr Mutisya says that his nightmare began when he went to Kenyatta National Hospital in Nairobi where victims of the atrocious attack has been admitted, but he did not find his beloved daughter.
When he didn’t find her there, he was forced to stopover at Chiromo Mortuary to look for Risper, something he describes as traumatizing since he had to sift through 119 bodies. After a week there, the search yielded no results.
The next step he had to take was reporting the issue police station in Garissa and that too yielded no results.
But he has not given up the search for his daughter as he says that "When I sleep, I see her coming towards me, sometimes she extends her hands towards me, but when I reach out she disappears - these dreams haunt me a lot." adding that "This will continue until I know the whereabouts of my daughter.
The government has unfortunately not been of much help according to Mutisya who said that "Very little is being done to help me get her back - dead or alive."

Shiriki nasi kwa kutoa maoni yako hapa chini

Facebook Blogger Plugin by Michapo Blog

Post a Comment

 
Top