Hypocrisy in Politics I do not like. I was dumb but I see you kept provoke me. It would be better if you guys stayed silent like How I did. Any lies and I will not tolerate any misstatement. I will den immediately. Even if you have your goal, which I do not know but I beg you guys do not use my name. It has taught a lie is a sin I am not willing to share that sin.

I do not have any meeting of the Secretariat appointed season I do not have any plan to submit anywhere or anything. I beg all Tanzanians to ignore propaganda undertaken by my name.

 Would I need to send any information to the public I would call Press Conference Own or any procedure I used as usual.
Let me give a warning to anyone whatever, use the name of Dr Slaa cease

Tonight Dr. Slaa of Chadema secretary will submit a strategic plan to win in front of the Secretariat prepared.

The move follows a panel of eight experts led by Dr Slaa who met up for a week to edit and process numerous reports of coalition forces parties forming task forces UKAWA

Though words and many Rummors have been circulating in social networks But He said he will never be shakened with those rummors, tonight he will present the report in a secret meetings we are supposed to avoid for now enemies whom we fought them night and day.
Tomorrow is the official Dr. Slaa will be presented in front of the us strategic plans, including Notices etc.

Shiriki nasi kwa kutoa maoni yako hapa chini

Facebook Blogger Plugin by Michapo Blog

Post a Comment

 
Top